Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast from $73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Surfers Paradise
- Rhapsody Resort3440 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $141 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.6/5Exceptional! (2,037 reviews)
- Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise8 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $282 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.7/5Exceptional! (1,796 reviews)
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences6 ORCHID AVENUE, 0, Gold Coast, QLDGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (995 reviews)
- voco Gold Coast31 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $107 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.4/5Excellent! (1,524 reviews)
- Novotel Surfers ParadiseCnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $113 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.1/5Very Good! (1,086 reviews)
- Mantra Circle on Cavill9 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $201 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.3/5Excellent! (2,499 reviews)
- Q1 Resort & Spa9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $169 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 104.3/5Excellent! (3,109 reviews)
- Artique Surfers Paradise16-18 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLDGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2,232 reviews)
- Mantra on View Hotel22 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is $96 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.1/5Very Good! (998 reviews)
- Chateau BeachsideCorner The Esplanade & Elkhorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLDGet Rates3.6/5Good! (2,774 reviews)
Beach Condos in Surfers Paradise
Beach Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Known for its pristine beaches and amazing swimming spots, Surfers Paradise offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 144 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this family-friendly destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Surfers Paradise, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Mantra Legends Hotel - 4.5-star luxury hotel, 4-minute walk from Surfers Paradise Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a sauna. Guests love the beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Mantra on View Hotel - 4.5-star luxury hotel, 2-minute walk from Surfers Paradise Beach. Our travelers recommend its overall value and comfortable rooms. This hotel boasts 3 outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a poolside bar.
Mantra Sun City - 4.5-star luxury hotel, 5-minute walk from Budds Beach. It offers 2 outdoor pools, 2 spa tubs, and a restaurant. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and proximity to shopping.
Alpha Sovereign Hotel - 4-star family-friendly hotel, 5-minute walk from Budds Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Guests love the beach locale and proximity to shopping.
Surfers Aquarius - 4-star apartment on the beach. Our travelers recommend its central location and breakfast. This apartment boasts 2 outdoor pools, 2 spa tubs, and a sauna.
Planning Your Trip to Surfers Paradise
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 82°F
- Coldest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 51°F
- Driest months: September, October, August, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: December, July, February, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.12 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Surfers ParadiseAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Budds Beach or Kurrawa Beach. Experience the area's swimming and spas, and make time for local attractions like Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach. You can also pay a visit to Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Surfers Paradise or Timezone for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Surfers Paradise for its:
Getting Around Surfers Paradise
To get to Surfers Paradise, book a flight to Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), the closest major airport, which is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.