Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Swanton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Toledo Botanical Garden, Toledo Zoo, and Toledo Museum of Art.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toledo
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Swanton
Toledo Botanical Garden, Toledo Zoo, and Toledo Museum of Art are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Maumee Antique Mall and Maumee Sports Mall in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Toledo Airport - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Swanton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 34.29 inches of rain falls on Swanton each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F