Visitors can enjoy all that Sylvania has to offer including the hockey games, lakeside setting, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Toledo Botanical Garden, Toledo Museum of Art, and Toledo Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toledo
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sylvania
Toledo Botanical Garden, Toledo Museum of Art, and Toledo Zoo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Stranahan Arboretum and Blair Museum of Lithophanes.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham - Sylvania/Toledo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sylvania
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Sylvania gets about 34.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F