Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your upcoming vacation, gazing up at the beautiful settings or the monuments wherever you look. But Taganga Beach is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. For a while, it has been an item on your to-do list, and the moment has come to tick it off.
Taganga Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Taganga Beach
If Taganga Beach is high on your itinerary, you might like to know some more about it?
It's in Santa Marta, 45 miles away from the happening metropolis that is Barranquilla.
Taganga Beach has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 49 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Hotel Boutique Don Pepe is 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Casa Verde Hotel and the La Ballena Azul Hotel are 2 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by stopping a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Bahía Taganga Hotel (0.2 miles away) and the Hostal La Casa de Felipe (0.4 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
If you're keen to splurge on something a bit more more luxurious, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Be sure to look up the Hotel Casa D'mer Taganga, just 0.1 miles away, and the Alchemist Hostel, which is 0.2 miles away.
You'll notice there is a wonderful mix of shops and local eateries, such as Café Bonsai (Calle 13 #1-07, Santa Marta), in the vicinity of Taganga Beach. Alternatively, if you're craving something a bit more hearty, take a brief walk to Divanga B&B (Calle 12 # 4-07 Taganga, Taganga).
You don't have to travel very far from Taganga Beach to find other things to do in this area:
- You can tell family and friends at home about the rich history of the area after you take a visit to the local historic building, Customs House.
- Tairona Gold Museum can be an excellent spot to wander around to spend some time when it's wet and gloomy outside.
- You'll want to see the main Catholic church in the area, Santa Marta Cathedral.
- Delve back in time and stroll through Simon Bolivar Park, a great spot to relax and meet up with friends.
- Take a break from the more exhausting parts of your itinerary by spending time at Parque de Los Novios.
Expedia's Santa Marta resorts and hotels provide all that you require, so you can be sure to find selections near Taganga Beach that you'll enjoy. Lots of visitors pop in to really retreat from everyday life, so you will not be by yourself. You're just a click away from all the recommendations you're searching for. You'll rest easy when you are ready to make your booking, too: guests of all sorts approve of their Santa Marta hotel.
- The concierge services at lodging around Taganga Beach will be wonderful which can only enhance your journey to this magnificent feature.
- We have suites that are pleasant for all individuals, including family reunions and singles.
- You'll find hotels in Santa Marta are always neat and presentable.
With Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Taganga Beach, your number one site awaits.
Alluring Santa Marta
There are still further things to see and do in Santa Marta when you've realized Taganga Beach.
- Journey into an endearing gallery to browse for mementos and stop off for an enticing snack of the local ingredients.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Santa Marta also knows a thing or two about customized service.
- Take a look at pursuits near Santa Marta and truly investigate each sight the neighborhood has to show.
Paying a visit to Santa Marta is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Taganga Beach. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some breathtaking photo opportunities!