Visitors can enjoy all that Minca has to offer including the coffeehouses, mountain views, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and seaside.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Minca
- The closest major airport is in Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minca
The picturesque setting of Blue Well and Marinka Waterfalls exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Zazue and Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Minca. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sweet Harmony Hotel Boutique by Xarm Hotels - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Minca Ecohabs Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar.
Dressing for Minca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Minca gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F