Visitors can enjoy all that Tallulah has to offer including the baseball games, opera houses, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Tallulah
- The closest major airport is in Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tallulah
The picturesque setting of Poverty Point Reservoir State Park and High Delta Safari Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Tallulah Community Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tallulah. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Champions Black Bear Lodge - This 2.5-star lodge features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Delhi Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tallulah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Tallulah gets about 56.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F