Visitors can enjoy all that Winnsboro has to offer including the parks and restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Winnsboro
The city's natural beauty is on display at West Winnsboro Recreational Park, Civitan Park, and Davis Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Winnsboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 54.02 inches of rain falls on Winnsboro each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F