Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Tarporley, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Around the area, top sights include Chester Zoo, Grosvenor Museum, and Chester Cathedral.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Tarporley
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manchester (MAN), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarporley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre, Beeston Castle, and Oulton Park Circuit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chester Zoo and Grosvenor Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tarporley. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- New Hall Farm B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Royal Oak Hotel and Restaurant - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Willington Hall Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Chester Cathedral, located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center, and Norton Priory Museum, which is 13.2 mi/21.3 km away.
Dressing for Tarporley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tarporley is 1.22 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F