Visitors to Northwich are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Chester Zoo, Old Trafford, and Manchester Arena.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Northwich
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 15 mi (24.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northwich
Notable city landmarks like Anderton Boat Lift and Arley Hall might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lion Sale Works to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Northwich. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wall Hill Farm Guest House - Amenities at this 5-star guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Nunsmere Hall Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Chester Zoo, 15.2 mi/24.5 km from the city center, and Old Trafford, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Getting Around Northwich
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Northwich Station, Greenbank Station, or Lostock Graham Station. Northwich might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Northwich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Northwich gets about 34.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F