See yourself wandering through the city center of a brand-new place, gazing up at the gorgeous scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But Taumadhi Square is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Hotels Near Taumadhi Square
Hotels near Taumadhi Square
There's so much we can learn from Taumadhi Square.
You can experience it in Bhaktapur, situated 8 miles outside of the national capital, Kathmandu.
If you're looking to stay within striking distance of Taumadhi Square, you'll find 11 accommodation options located within 0.1 miles. With 21 hotels, you should consider staying in Boudha. It's a short drive of 5 miles. The Dwarika's Hotel, Hyatt Regency Kathmandu and Hotel Tibet International are worth considering.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget hotels close by. The Hotel Heritage and the Himalaya Guest House are a couple of well-situated hotel options, that are just 0.4 miles and 0.07 miles away.
Remember that you have the great option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like having a special treat. One of the local favorites is the Siddhi Home & Restaurant , a walk of only 0.1 miles away. Another option is the Tulaja Boutique Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
While you're exploring the area around Taumadhi Square, do not forget to sample the hot coffee and appetizing delights at Shiva's Cafe Corner. When the sun starts to fade, you ought to head to Sunny Restaurant & Cosy Bar for a more nourishing meal. Finally, wander to Black Olive Restaurant and Bar and get a wine or two.
There are some other things happening in the vicinity of Taumadhi Square:
- Enjoy the diversions from the daily grind at Nyataponla Temple, a historic public square where locals from the neighborhood have walked their dogs and caught up with one another for many generations.
- Dig deep for a story or two about Peacock Window, an important local spot for anyone who loves history.
- Do what generations of others have done, enjoy strolling around and exploring, or simply relaxing at Pottery Square.
- You may like to spend some time reading a good book and chatting with the locals at Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Spending your day at Dattatreya Temple will provide you with a wider understanding of the area's culture.
Our directory of hotels in Bhaktapur delivers all the things you want, so you can certainly have sites near Taumadhi Square you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself lots of people stop by from all over the earth. Need help deciding? We have all the inside info you could ever want. You can rest easy once it's time to reserve, too: all types of guests would endorse their Bhaktapur hotel to an office-mate.
- You'll find it here if you're seeking suites that are relaxing plus fresh and tidy.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the guest service at hotels around Taumadhi Square is grand.
- Rooms in Bhaktapur lodging are always fresh and presentable.
We see your favorite site in your future with Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Taumadhi Square.
After you've checked Taumadhi Square off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Bhaktapur.
- Polish off a delicious snack of the local foods and discover a market to find a few fashion items.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant pastimes, you'll also find Bhaktapur knows several things about hospitality.
- Go over some fun near Bhaktapur so you can really leave no stone unturned.
Paying a visit to Bhaktapur is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Taumadhi Square from Expedia. Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring landscapes!