Visitors to Tehachapi are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and aquarium.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mojave
- The closest major airport is in Bakersfield, CA (BFL-Meadows Field), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palmdale, CA (PMD-Palmdale Regional), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tehachapi
The city's cultural venues include Tehachapi Museum and Tehachapi Depot Railroad Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tehachapi City Hall and Tehachapi City Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tehachapi. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Tehachapi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 10.63 inches of rain falls on Tehachapi each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F