Visitors can enjoy all that Rosamond has to offer including the sporting events, local tours, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mojave
- The closest major airport is in Palmdale, CA (PMD-Palmdale Regional), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palmdale, CA (WJF-General William J. Fox Airfield), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosamond
A favorite place to visit in the city is Willow Springs International Raceway. Additionally, you'll find Antelope Valley and Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Devonshire Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Rosamond
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 6.46 inches of rain falls on Rosamond each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 31°F