When you consider your upcoming holiday, you might picture yourself walking around the roads, noticing the lovely landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you've been especially counting on: The Children's Museum. It's been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has come to tick it off.
The Children's Museum Hotels
Hotels near The Children's Museum
Let your inner child out to cavort when you take the kids to The Children's Museum.
Because it is located in Hartford, the state capital, you're able to delve right into everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
Since there are limited options near The Children's Museum, the West Hartford Inn is a great choice, just 0.1 miles away.
There's no need to spend a fortune on your hotel. Opt to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the surrounding area. You can't go past the Marriott Hartford Downtown or the Residence Inn by Marriott Hartford Downtown for comfortability at a good price.
If you love to live a lavish life, don't hesitate to book your room at one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown and the Hilton Hartford are distinguished options that provide superior comfort and service.
Few tourists can endure an overloaded day of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Starbucks is the ideal place as it is close to The Children's Museum. After that, you really ought to walk over to The Cheesecake Factory for a more substantial dining experience. If you're not ready to go to bed, find a way to Max Burger.
Make certain you put aside some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of The Children's Museum:
- Check out the event schedule and appreciate a hit of culture at Playhouse on Park. It offers a selection of live theater shows catering to many tastes and interests.
- Noah Webster House allows amateur historians the chance to view a house of great historic importance.
- University of Connecticut-Hartford has been famous for a long time as a top center of learning in the area.
- Long-held friendships and strong networks have been consolidated for decades at St. Joseph College. Appreciate the continuation of this tradition during scheduled tours.
- Take a break from the more demanding parts of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Elizabeth Park.
Expedia's roster of resorts and lodging in Hartford delivers everything you want, so you are certain to get lodging near The Children's Museum you'll love. Get hunting lots of people stay here to retreat from it all. You're just a few clicks away from the information and tips you're searching for. Once you're ready to reserve, you can rest assured: many travelers would recommend their Hartford hotel to their colleagues.
- From families with children to singles, we offer comfy rooms for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely feature, the fronk desk service at hotels close to The Children's Museum is awesome.
- Rooms in Hartford accommodation are always neat and presentable.
Plus, thanks to our big inventory of hotels near The Children's Museum, you can stay right in the region.
You'll still have plenty to do in Hartford when you've crossed The Children's Museum off your list.
- Go over all the activities near Hartford to truly delve into all the sights at hand in this part of the world.
- After you spend an afternoon on its a full plate of adventures, you'll also notice Hartford knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Take a trip to a local monument, then head out on the town to top off the exploration right.
You won't regret paying a visit to Hartford, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near The Children's Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!