Find Hotels in Simsbury, CT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Visitors to Simsbury are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, riverfront, and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Mark Twain House, Bushnell Park, and Lake Compounce.
- You'll find 139 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hartford
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (HFD-Hartford - Brainard), 12.4 mi (20 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Simsbury
The city's cultural venues include Phelps Tavern Museum and Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows. The city's natural beauty is on display at Penwood State Park, Talcott Mountain State Park, and Penwood State Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mark Twain House and Bushnell Park.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Green Acres B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Lake Compounce, located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, which is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) away.
Dressing for Simsbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Simsbury gets about 45.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Simsbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Simsbury, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Simsbury?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Simsbury?
What's the best place to stay for families in Simsbury?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Simsbury?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Simsbury?
What's the best place to stay close to Rosedale Farms & Vineyards?
What about the best place to stay close to Talcott Mountain State Park?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Simsbury?
What's the best hotel in Simsbury to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodations with pools in Simsbury?
Recent reviews of Simsbury hotels
More trip options
- Simsbury Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Simsbury Airports
- Hotels in Simsbury Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Simsbury Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Simsbury
- More Hotel Options in Simsbury
- More Popular Hotels in Hartford
- Other Hotels near Simsbury, Hartford
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends