Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great location close to Highland Park and Downtown. Hotel team are first class and can't do enough to help. Hotel luxury car service is a great way to get around. Gym is well equipped with modern equipment. Hotel location is in a quiet neighbourhood. Room standard is very good. Would definitely stay ...
Enjoyable and quite. Well kept and clean. Very accessible. Requested specialty drink in the lounge - was not made to specifications but that is the only complaint
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly The Strip on Cedar Springs accommodation! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Dallas vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in The Strip on Cedar Springs. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some The Strip on Cedar Springs hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Dallas is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say The Strip on Cedar Springs has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Dallas has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- The Strip on Cedar Springs is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 51% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?