Free Things to Do in Honokaa
A trip to Honokaa doesn't have to cost a lot. You won't have to spend a penny if you go to: Kalopa State Recreation Area
- Let the kids play or release your own inner child — this place just screams fun. Katsu Goto Memorial
- Swing by this historic site and learn a bit about the area's cultural heritage. Hiilawe Waterfall
- Find a place to sit and savor the feeling of calm that goes hand in hand with being close to the water. Hamakua Coast
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll by the water and perhaps even stick a toe in. Waipio Valley Lookout
- You're bound to reconnect with Mother Nature at this breathtaking attraction. Kalopa State Recreation Area
- Work on your green thumb and admire the wide variety of plants on show.