Travelers to Mana will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Mauna Kea Observatory and Mauna Kea.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mana
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mauna Kea Observatory and Mauna Kea. In the area, you'll also find Hiilawe Waterfall and Parker Ranch Center.
As you plan your vacation to Mana, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Paniolo Greens at Waikoloa Village is located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Mana. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo in Waikoloa can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the center of Mana. This 4-star resort in Kamuela features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Mana. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Kamuela can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Mana gets about 15.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 60°F