Visitors can enjoy all that Tokeland has to offer including its casinos. There are 132 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tokeland
Places to visit in the larger region include Grayland Beach State Park, Twin Harbors Beach State Park, and Leadbetter Point State Park. You'll also find Cranberry Road Winery & Bog Water Brewing Co. and Westport Brewing Co. in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tokeland, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Tokeland. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn is located 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the heart of Tokeland. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Ocean Shores is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from central Tokeland. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Tokeland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Tokeland gets about 83.39 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F