Visiting Ocean Park
Visitors to Ocean Park are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, parks, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Long Beach.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Long Beach
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 33.8 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Leadbetter Point State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Surfside Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ocean Park. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campbell House at Klipsan Beach - Amenities at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- WorldMark Surfside Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Long Beach, 6.6 mi/10.6 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Ocean Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Ocean Park gets about 83.39 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F