- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Toronto, Studio 6 Toronto is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Toronto Eaton Centre and St. Lawrence Market. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Centre, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Dundas St West at Denison Ave Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Queen St West at Augusta Ave Stop is 4 minutes.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 17 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 18 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 7 min drive
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 9 min drive
- Nathan Phillips Square - 9 min drive
- Dundas St West at Denison Ave Stop - 3 min walk
- Exhibition Station - 6 min drive
- Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 25 min drive
About this property
Studio 6 Toronto
This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Free local calls
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 50 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Studio 6 Toronto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is very good. Some guests with children were very noisy until 2 AM , no respect to other people.