Visitors to Toukley are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Toukley
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 51.8 mi (83.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toukley
Places to visit in the larger region include Norah Head Lighthouse, Wyrrabalong National Park, and Soldiers Beach. In the area, you'll also find Magenta Shores Beach and Munmorah State Conservation Area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Toukley. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Toukley Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Beachcomber Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Toukley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Toukley each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F