Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 19, 2017
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Manggis, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Quaint and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens. Top sights around the area include Mount Agung and Jungut Batu Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Manggis
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manggis
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Balina Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Tanah Ampo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Manggis. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Candi Beach Villas - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sea Breeze Candidasa - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant.
- Alila Manggis - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Mount Agung, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center, and Jungut Batu Beach, which is 14 mi (22.5 km) away.
Dressing for Manggis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Manggis gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F