Visitors to Tultitlan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and Torre Latinoamericana are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 767 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tultitlan
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and Torre Latinoamericana are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Metropolitan Cathedral and Zocalo.
As you plan your vacation to Tultitlan, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 34 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Tultitlan. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Tultitlan. This 4-star hotel in Anzures features 7 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Barceló México Reforma is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Tultitlan. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Colonia Juarez can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Plaza de la Constitucion, 13.7 mi/22 km from the city center, and Palacio Nacional, which is 13.7 mi (22 km) away.
Getting Around Tultitlan
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tultitlan Station, Tultitlan Lecheria Station, or Tultitlan Cuautitlan Station. Tultitlan might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tultitlan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Tultitlan each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F