Visiting Cuautitlan Izcalli
Visitors to Cuautitlan Izcalli are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, bars, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and The Angel of Independence Monument.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tlalnepantla de Baz
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuautitlan Izcalli
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to San Marcos Power Center, Premium Outlet Punta Norte, and Galerias Perinorte. Additionally, in the area you'll find Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Palacio de Bellas Artes.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cuautitlan Izcalli. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- One Cuautitlan - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fiesta Inn Perinorte - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fiesta Inn Cuautitlan - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include The Angel of Independence Monument, 15.5 mi/25 km from the city center, and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, which is 15.5 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Cuautitlan Izcalli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Cuautitlan Izcalli each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F