Find Hotels in Vichy Springs, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020
Visiting Vichy Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Vichy Springs has to offer including its hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 48.9 mi (78.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vichy Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station, and Grace Hudson Museum. Additionally, you'll find Redwood Empire Fairgrounds and Art Center Ukiah in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Vichy Springs, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ukiah is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Ukiah features a restaurant.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Ukiah is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star motel in Ukiah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ukiah is located within 3.2 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Ukiah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Vichy Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Vichy Springs gets about 39.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Vichy Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vichy Springs, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vichy Springs?
Recent reviews of Vichy Springs hotels
More trip options
- Vichy Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vichy Springs Airports
- Hotels near Popular Vichy Springs Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vichy Springs
- More Hotel Options in Vichy Springs
- More Popular Hotels in Ukiah
- Other Hotels near Vichy Springs, Ukiah
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends