Visitors can enjoy all that Hopland has to offer including the wineries, casinos, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ukiah
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hopland
Favorite places to visit in the city include Milano Family Winery, Solar Living Institute Center, and Brutocao Cellers Tasting Room. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SIP Mendocino and Graziano Family Wine Tasting Room.
As you plan your trip to Hopland, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 276 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- James Bond's Mountaintop Vineyard Estate is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from central Hopland. This 3-star hotel in Healdsburg features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Secluded Vineyard Hideaway is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the center of Hopland. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Healdsburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Peace & Quiet, Views, Wine Bar, Poolside Spa is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Hopland. This 2-star motel in Healdsburg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hopland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Hopland gets about 39.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F