Find Cheap Hostels in Venice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Venice
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Venice
Air Venice on the Beach
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
The Kinney - Venice Beach
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Venice, a hostel could be a great choice for you. No two hostels look identical, but these dorm-style accommodations all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Low prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Venice for a lower cost, so you can save your budget for sightseeing. You can check out the live music venues and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like surfing.
Hostels in Venice
Ready to book a hostel in town? These options get the highest reviews from our guests and could be a good place to start looking:
Samesun Venice Beach - Located within a 5-minute walk of Venice Beach. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Rooms come with towels and linens.
PodShare Venice - Located within a 20-minute walk of Venice Beach. You can take advantage of free continental breakfast and free WiFi, as well as free parking. You'll find showers, free toiletries, and desks in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Venice?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 51° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 51° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.09 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Venice?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- Sony Pictures Studios
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Griffith Park
- International Chess Park
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theater
Overall, Venice is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Venice and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center. An alternative is Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.