Visitors to Ventress are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ventress
Places to visit in the larger region include Grace Church of West Feliciana Parish, Hemingbough, and Rosedown Plantation State Historic Site. You'll also find Port Hudson National Cemetery and Port Hudson State Historic Site in the area.
As you plan your trip to Ventress, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 46 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Belle of Baton Rouge Casino Hotel is located 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the heart of Ventress. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Baton Rouge can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport is 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from central Ventress. This 2.5-star hotel in Baton Rouge features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to the airport.
- WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection is 21 mi (33.8 km) from the center of Ventress. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Baton Rouge can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ventress
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ventress is 58.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 41°F