Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Versailles are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Versailles
Places to visit in the larger region include Liberty Park and Brum Woods. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Versailles, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Quality Inn is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Versailles. This 2.5-star hotel in Batesville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- The Sherman is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Versailles. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Batesville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Batesville is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Versailles. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Batesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Versailles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Versailles is 45.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F