Travelers to Vinterbro will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Oslo Opera House, Viking Ship Museum, and Karl Johan Street.
- There are 178 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 42.8 mi (68.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vinterbro
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tusenfryd Amusement Park. In the area, you'll also find Oslo Opera House and Viking Ship Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Vinterbro, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 178 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from central Vinterbro. This 4-star hotel in Oslo features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the center of Vinterbro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oslo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Smarthotel Oslo is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Vinterbro. This 3-star hotel in Oslo features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Karl Johan Street, 12 mi/19.4 km from the heart of the city, and Munch Museum, which is 12.2 mi/19.7 km away.
Dressing for Vinterbro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vinterbro is 29.33 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F