Find Hotels in Dover, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Visitors to Dover are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and museums. A top sight in the area is Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dover
Cultural venues in the city include Famous Endings Museum, Warther Museum, and J. E. Reeves Victorian Home & Carriage House Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Breitenbach Wine Cellars to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dover, OH - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Pro Football Hall of Fame, located 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Dover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Dover gets about 38.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F