Visitors to Warrenton are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, live music, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Manassas National Battlefield Park.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Warrenton
- The closest major airport is in Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrenton
Cultural venues in the city include Liberty Heritage Society Museum, Old Jail Museum, and Fauquier Community Theatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lord Fairfax Community College and Marterella Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Warrenton. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chilton House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Airlie - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Manassas National Battlefield Park, 16.5 mi/26.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Warrenton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Warrenton gets about 38.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F