Visiting West End
Visitors to West End are sure to enjoy the seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in West End
- The closest major airport is in Roatan (RTB-Juan Manuel Galvez Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Utila (UII), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West End
The city's sunsets and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Half Moon Bay Beach. You'll also find Gumbalimba Park and Sandy Bay Beach in the area.
In West End, there are 133 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Beach House Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Cocolobo - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Mr. Tucan Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for West End
- About 0 inches of rain falls on West End each year