Visiting West Melbourne
Visitors to West Melbourne are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. A top sight in the area is Melbourne Square Mall.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in West Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Melbourne
Melbourne Square Mall is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Florida Institute of Technology and Andretti Thrill Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard Melbourne West - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for West Melbourne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for West Melbourne is 51.97 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F