Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Winterslow has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and Old Sarum.
- There are 395 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Winterslow
Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and Old Sarum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Hall and Winchester Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Winterslow, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 88 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Highfield House Hotel is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Winterslow. This 3-star hotel in Portswood features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Grand Harbour Hotel is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Winterslow. This 4-star hotel in Southampton features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Novotel Southampton is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Winterslow. This 4-star hotel in Southampton features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Winterslow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Winterslow each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F