Visitors can enjoy all that Yorkville has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. There are 291 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yorkville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maple Creek Winery. In the area, you'll also find Yorkville Cellars and Anderson Valley Brewery Company.
As you plan your trip to Yorkville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 291 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ukiah is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Yorkville. This 2.5-star motel in Ukiah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Ukiah is 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from central Yorkville. This 2.5-star hotel in Ukiah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ukiah is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the center of Yorkville. This 3-star motel in Ukiah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Yorkville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Yorkville gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F