Travelers give high marks for the seaside in Gualala, which is also known for its coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Gualala
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gualala
The seaside, sunsets, and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Gualala Point Regional Park and Schooner Gulch State Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Gualala Arts Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Gualala. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Whale Watch Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a spa tub, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- North Coast Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Gualala Country Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Gualala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Gualala each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F