Visitors to Yoxall are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, restaurants, and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Ashby de la Zouch Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Yoxall
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 23 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yoxall
Ashby de la Zouch Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find National Memorial Arboretum and Tutbury Castle.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hoar Cross Hall - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Yoxall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yoxall is 30.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F