Find Hotels in Zlata Koruna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Zlata Koruna
Visitors can enjoy all that Zlata Koruna has to offer including its monuments. There are 218 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zlata Koruna
Places to visit in the larger region include Cesky Krumlov Castle, Church of St. Vitus, and Museum Fotoatelier Seidel. In the area, you'll also find Black Tower and NZM Ohrada - Museum of Forestry, Hunting and Fishing.
As you plan your vacation to Zlata Koruna, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 114 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostinec Na Letné is located in the heart of Zlata Koruna. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pension in Zlata Koruna can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Grand is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Dvorak is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Zlata Koruna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 32.56 inches of rain falls on Zlata Koruna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F