Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly The Freedom Trail hotel! Finding the perfect temporary home during your Boston holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in The Freedom Trail. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some The Freedom Trail hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Boston is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say The Freedom Trail has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Boston has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- The Freedom Trail is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 25% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?