See yourself rambling around the avenues of an unfamiliar city, looking up at the beautiful scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center is one feature you're looking forward to most of all. Now is the moment to mark it off your must-see list.
Find Your Future Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Accommodation
Hotels near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
You've probably seen pictures of Boston Convention and Exhibition Center on postcards or in the movies. What these images can't render is the overwhelming feeling of being there.
This site's location, Boston, is the state capital and a metro area that everybody will have fun exploring.
With as many as 64 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, you're sure to track down the ideal place for you. The Four Seasons Hotel Boston is 1 mile from Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Other well-known options are The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, 1 mile away, and the Fifteen Beacon, 1 mile away.
There are a number of affordable hotels situated within walking distance. The Boston Harbor Hotel, 0.7 miles away, or the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're keen to splurge on something more luxurious, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel and the Seaport Boston Hotel, which sit only 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Boston Convention and Exhibition Center offers some options for food enthusiasts. Coffee fanatics will like the various roasts and pastries at Starbucks (425 Summer Street, Boston). When the sun starts setting, think about the day's tours with a meal at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel (606 Congress Street, Boston).
Before you hit the road, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Travelers and locals alike love discovering and admiring the displays of art at Institute of Contemporary Art.
- See if there's a chance to take a boat on the water, or just take a walk at Liberty Wharf.
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion plays an important role in the active music scene here and may well be the place for you on a weekend night.
- Thinking about a worthwhile outing when it's cold and wet outside? Discover Boston Children's Museum and stay dry indoors while you observe the exhibits.
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes,” is a sensible saying. Why don't you take the chance to drop in at Harpoon Brewery and learn a bit about the place where this popular drink is made.
It's just 0.6 miles to get from Boston Convention and Exhibition Center to the closest rail station, South Station.
Seaport District places to stay here on Expedia have all you want, so you can be certain to have sites near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center that you'll adore. You will not be by yourself: Seaport District was a rather celebrated place in the most recent year. When booking time hits, rest assured: newcomers of all kinds would recommend their Seaport District hotel to an acquaintance. All the secret pointers you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Rooms in Seaport District hotels will be fresh, tidy, and prepared to welcome you.
- Fitting for such a dazzling feature, the staff at accommodation around Boston Convention and Exhibition Center go above and beyond.
- From big reunions to solo travelers, we have rooms that are serene for all kinds.
Your preferred place is waiting for you with Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Alluring Seaport District
After you've realized Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, there are still further activities to see and do in Seaport District.
- Seaport District has been only for those in on the secret, but is currently beginning to make itself known.
- Discover an endearing market to browse for fashion items and appreciate a delectable snack of its most famous cuisine.
- After you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions, you'll also realize Seaport District knows several things about personalized service.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Seaport District, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in some astonishing new photo opportunities!