Visiting Ocean City
Visitors can enjoy all that Ocean City has to offer including its seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Ocean City
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean City
Places to visit in the larger region include Ocean City State Park, Griffiths-Priday Ocean State Park, and Creative Light Gallery. You'll also find Fusions Art Gallery and Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ocean City. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Surfcrest Resort Condominiums, a VRI Resort is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo in Copalis Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers love its beach locale and quiet rooms.
- At The Crest Condos is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Surfcrest Condo at the Beach is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ocean City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean City is 67.60 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F