Visitors to Adrian are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and hockey games. A top sight in the area is Michigan International Speedway.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Adrian
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adrian
Michigan International Speedway is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Devils Lake and Wamplers Lake in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Adrian. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carlton Lodge Adrian - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Adrian - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Adrian - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Adrian
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Adrian gets about 36.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F