Find Hotels in Dundee, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visitors to Dundee are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park.
- You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monroe
- The closest major airport is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 19 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 24.2 mi (39 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dundee
Places to visit in the larger region include The Mall of Monroe, Raisin River Golf Course, and Tamaron Country Club. Additionally, you'll find William C. Sterling State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Dundee. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dundee, MI - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Dundee - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Dundee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.72 inches of rain falls on Dundee each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dundee?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dundee, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dundee?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dundee?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Dundee?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dundee?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Holiday Inn Dundee-Waterpark?
What about the best place to stay close to Russell Stover Candies?
Recent reviews of Dundee hotels
More trip options
- Dundee Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dundee Airports
- Hotels near Popular Dundee Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dundee
- More Hotel Options in Dundee
- Dundee Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Monroe
- Other Hotels near Dundee, Monroe
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends