Find Hotels in Aiguines
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Aiguines has to offer including its parks. In Aiguines, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 49.3 mi (79.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aiguines
The picturesque setting of Lac de Sainte Croix and Gorges du Verdon exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Historic Moustiers Sainte Marie and Notre-Dame de Beauvoir.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Aiguines. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Holiday House With View on Popular Lake Lac de Ste. Croix, Near Gorges de Verdon is located in the heart of Aiguines. This hotel in Aiguines features free WiFi and a terrace.
- Altitude 823 is located in central Aiguines. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Aiguines can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Beautiful Bungalow With Pool Access is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Les Salles-sur-Verdon, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its dining options.
Dressing for Aiguines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Aiguines gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F