Find Hotels in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Moustiers-Sainte-Marie hotel prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 16, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on May 28, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Moustiers-Sainte-Marie has to offer including the lakeside setting, monuments, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting. In Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
Notable city landmarks like Historic Moustiers Sainte Marie and Notre-Dame de Beauvoir might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Lac de Sainte Croix and Gorges du Verdon exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Riez Temple of Apollo and Museum of Prehistory.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Bastide de Moustiers - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel les Restanques de Moustiers - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Le Colombier - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Moustiers-Sainte-Marie?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Moustiers-Sainte-Marie?
What's the best hotel to stay near Historic Moustiers Sainte Marie?
What about the best place to stay close to Notre-Dame de Beauvoir?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie?
Recent reviews of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie hotels
More trip options
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Airports
- Hotels near Popular Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- More Hotel Options in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends