Visiting Alagna Valsesia
Visitors can enjoy all that Alagna Valsesia has to offer including its ski areas. Top sights around the area include Matterhorn and Sacred Mountain of Varallo.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Alagna Valsesia
- The closest major airport is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alagna Valsesia
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pianalunga-Cimalenga-Salati Cable Car, Alagna-Pianalunga Gondola, and Gressoney Ski Area. Additionally, you might want to add Sesia Valley to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Alagna Valsesia. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Alagna Experience Resort - This 4-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Popular places to see around the area include Matterhorn, located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of the city, and Sacred Mountain of Varallo, which is 16.8 mi/27.1 km away.
Dressing for Alagna Valsesia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 35°F during the day and 10°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 32°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Alagna Valsesia is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 37°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F