Visiting Alexander City
Visitors to Alexander City are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, churches, and golf courses.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Alexander City
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 50.8 mi (81.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alexander City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Wind Creek State Park and Lake Martin. Additionally, you might want to add Lakewinds Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Alexander City. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Alexander City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn Alexander City - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Alexander City - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Alexander City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Alexander City gets about 54.21 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F