Find Hotels in Merrill, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Merrill has to offer including the festivals, basketball games, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and restaurants.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wausau
- The closest major airport is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Merrill
The city's natural beauty is on display at Riverside Park, Grandfather Falls, and Prairie Dells Scenic Area. Additionally, you might want to add Merrill Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Merrill - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Merrill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Merrill gets about 32.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F