Think of yourself in a brand-new city: you perhaps think you'll be strolling around the boulevards, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite landscapes wherever you look. However, Apothecary Building is one feature you've been looking forward to in particular. The time has finally come to mark it finished.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Apothecary Building?
Hotels near Apothecary Building
Time spent at Apothecary Building is bound to be interesting.
You'll be happy to discover that it can be found in Waterbury, just 25 miles from the state's capital, Hartford.
There's really just one place to book a room if you're hoping to stay not far from Apothecary Building, and that is the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown. It's 0.2 miles away.
There's no need to spend a fortune on your hotel room. You can stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are not too far away. Some establishments that come highly recommended include the Hampton Inn Waterbury and the Comfort Inn Naugatuck.
Consider staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the best night's sleep possible. The Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites are popular establishments that provide brilliant service and comfort.
Before you go to Apothecary Building, stop for a quick treat at Dunkin' Donuts. This conveniently-located coffee shop is an excellent place to grab a pick-me-up. If you've truly worked up a hunger, visit Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown, which is also nearby, for a hearty meal. Want to finish the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to travel too far to stumble upon Buffalo Wild Wings.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Apothecary Building, there is lots more to experience:
- The allure of Carrie Welton Fountain is in its past. For travellers, its placement and cultural beauty makes for an excellent photo.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, play with the kids and leisurely gaze at the beauty of nature at Waterbury Green.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just relax and be entertained at Palace Theatre, home to first-rate theater.
- Be entertained at the Mattatuck Museum Arts and History Center by the dynamic variety of art displays and music shows, or get involved in one of their workshops.
- Soldiers' Monument is a fantastic place to meet with friends. You can even discover some compelling facts about past events while you wait!
Visitors to Apothecary Building often arrive by light rail. Waterbury is the nearest station and is just 0.3 miles away.
Hotels in New Haven listed on Expedia supply everything you want, so you'll surely find lodging near Apothecary Building you'll fall in love with. New Haven had quite a few arrivals in the past year, so start hunting. You can spend confidently once booking time hits, too: newcomers of all manner would propose their New Haven hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? Discover all the advice and information you're looking for right here.
- You'll find New Haven hotels are always primed to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels close to Apothecary Building go beyond the expected.
- And we offer soothing spaces for all sorts, including families and teams of two.
As you can see, it's understandable why New Haven getaways got greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. With our extensive catalogue of hotels near Apothecary Building, your preferred spot lies in your future.
All About New Haven
Once you've done Apothecary Building, there are still even more things to do in New Haven.
- New Haven hasn't been too noted in the tourism guidebooks, but is currently beginning to be acknowledged.
- You'll discover New Haven also knows a thing or two about personal welcomes after you spend some time on its abundant adventures.
- Be cultured about the region's background, then enjoy an evening out to end the good times.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and meet some new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to New Haven, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Apothecary Building from Expedia. Reserve now!